Change Manager (Perth Based)
Change Manager – Based in Perth
This is an initial six month contract with a view to extend. Based in Perth, and working within in the mining industry.
- Evaluating the organisational change impact of projects
- Developing overall internal change management strategy and plans
- Identifying risks and advising on risk mitigation tactics
- Mitigating resistance to change
- Providing coaching and training to employees
- Reporting and providing updates to management
- Large Scale Techonology Change Exposure
- Project delivery experience
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Understanding of project methodology
- Ability to delivery desired outcomes
- Ability to create easy to understand documents
- Excellent written, verbal communication.
- Facilitation skills
If you feel this role is right for you please click the “submit CV button.
If you would like to talk further about Change Management roles, please contact George Pocock – 08 6188 1227.