Are you looking to gain experience as a Systems Trainer?
We’re seeking a confident and enthusiastic Systems Trainer to assist with a large ERP implementation project in Perth. Someone with a few years experience under their belt but is willing to learn and deliver value.
You’ll be joining a team of impressive, seasoned trainers, eager to teach you the ropes.
Travel will be required within WA to regional and remote areas.
Essential to Have:
- Knowledge of current training technologies and trends
- A willingness to hone your craft and push our client’s way of thinking and delivery in training
- Demonstrated training experience working with a regional/remote workforce.
- Provide an effective learning environment and deliver training to diverse audiences.
- Share and incorporate feedback, and learning to review and refine training materials and delivery.
- Assist with training admin/coordination tasks and updating of training materials.
- Identification of bugs and recommend enhancements for project backlog consideration, including participating in solution testing.
- Liaise with the project team and business stakeholders to keep abreast of solution evolution and project deliverables, incorporating into training plans and delivery.
- Travel will be required within WA to regional and remote areas.
- Proven track record in face-to-face, classroom based end-user IT training.
- Exceptional organisational, time and self-management skills.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work collaboratively with subject matter experts and business stakeholders.
- Respectful communication skills, integrity, and honesty.
- Ability to assist and carry out training coordination tasks and updating training materials where required.
- Experienced working on system implementation projects and able to easily come up to speed on new systems.
Please ‘apply’ with your CV in word format or email through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.