Trainer – Systems
Full Circle Partners are looking for an experienced and confident SAP PM Trainer to assist with a large ERP implementation project in Perth.
Due to start in Jan/Feb 2020 – Initially a 6 month contract.
To be successful in this position you must have experience and a strong knowledge of SAP PM, work and asset management processes, and demonstrated experience working with a regional/remote workforce.
Essential to Have:
- Experience and working knowledge of SAP PM or Maximo.
- Previous training role(s) in an Agile project.
- Provide an effective learning environment and deliver training to diverse audiences.
- Share and incorporate feedback, and learning to review and refine training materials and delivery.
- Assist with training admin/coordination tasks and updating of training materials.
- Identification of bugs and recommend enhancements for project backlog consideration, including participating in solution testing.
- Liaise with the project team and business stakeholders to keep abreast of solution evolution and project deliverables, incorporating into training plans and delivery.
- Travel will be required within WA to regional and remote areas.
- Proven track record in face-to-face, classroom based end-user IT training.
- Exceptional organisational, time and self-management skills.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work collaboratively with subject matter experts and business stakeholders.
- Respectful communication skills, integrity, and honesty.
- Ability to assist and carry out training coordination tasks and updating training materials where required.
- Experienced working on system implementation projects and able to easily come up to speed on new systems.
Please ‘apply’ with your CV in word format or email through to email@example.com
Only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.