We are looking for an experienced Tester to work with a new team enhancing business-critical applications, focused on the Mine to Ship system. This system is a key component of our clients end to end value chain, providing a common platform for the management of ore grade tracking, scheduling, and logistics across the product group.
Reporting to the Technical Leader of the business-critical applications, you will be one of the founding members and can contribute to the culture of the team and its work practices.
This is an initial 6month contract, located in the Perth CBD area.
Qualifications and skills required to perform the work:
- Experiences working in self organising, diverse teams with shared outcomes.
- Extensive experience in the quality assurance of business-critical applications through planning and executing the appropriate testing strategies (ie manual, automation, regression, functional, non-functional, performance, systems, UAT, etc).
- Technical prowess in specific testing technologies and frameworks aligned to the in scope application(s).
- Strong knowledge of SDLC & agile development/testing practices, including TDD and BDD.
- Experience with CI/CD (eg GIT, TeamCity, Octopus) and automated testing of business-critical applications.
- Desirable experience in designing applications in the mining domain, in particular surface mining.
- Desirable experience with production systems databases from the mining and manufacturing areas (Mine Monitoring and Control, Asset Health, Historians, Delay Accounting, Logistics, and Inventory).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and innovative thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering /Computer Science.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Lani on (08) 6363-5354 or Lani@fullcirclepartners.com.au