Full Circle Partners are looking for THREE Test Consultants with specific experience in Kronos Workforce Management Software to work on a Kronos implementation across a large organisation.
The role will be starting as soon as possible and will run for an initial 6 months, with a strong possibility of an extension within a three year program of work.
- Be part of an agile testing team implementing Kronos
- Take responsibility for various components of the testing process
- Maintain a proactive, high quality approach to system improvements and troubleshooting throughout the implementation process
- Work collaboratively with all members of the testing team, and provide updates and SME input to key stakeholders within the organisation as required
- Foundational testing/QA background with experience in a wide range of testing methodologies (e.g. functional, automated, system, shakedown, integration, regression, SIT, UAT, web services, data migration, compatibility)
- Experience working on all phases of the testing pipeline (e.g. user stories, test cases, acceptance criteria, reporting)
- Experience working in agile testing environments and teams
- Specific exposure to Kronos, and experience in other Workforce Management/HCM software strongly preferred
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Relevant qualifications and certifications (e.g. Information Technology degree, ISTQB certification)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a collaborative and professional working style
- Experience working within large organisations with complex HR structures and processes would be beneficial.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume in WORD FORMAT, along with a brief summary of your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.