Full Circle Partners are sourcing for a Technical Writer with at least 3 years of experience within the Resources or Utilities sector, for a 12-month fixed-term contract located in the Bunbury area.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Bunbury Location
- Well established, progressive company
We are looking to hire an operational Technical Writer for a 12 month fixed term contract, to coordinate and assist with the preparation, writing, and improvement of company instruction manuals, and other supporting documents.
- Produce, update and workflow (standard review and approval process) documentation associated with all aspects of the business
- Determine the needs of end-users of technical documentation
- Work with technical staff to ensure that documents are fit for purpose, easier to use, standardized, and not duplicated across all platforms and media related to the company.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to align company processes and procedures
- At least two years of experience in a technical writing function, with a natural ability for translating complex concepts into layman’s terms, and a very strong eye for detail
- Industry experience working in utilities or primary resources sectors is essential
- Knowledge of Australian and international standards, processes, and requirements for organisational document control
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, not afraid to speak up, challenge existing processes, and work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
Please feel free to give George a call on (08) 6363- 5354 to discuss, or email your CV through to email@example.com