Senior Software Developer
Our client in the Perth Mining sector is looking for a personable Senior Software Developer.
This is an initial 12month contract; with a view to extend further.
The successful candidate will have worked as a software engineer for approximately 10 years, across the whole SDLC.
You’re a veteran of many projects and products, teams, and situations. You are language and platform agnostic and know how to foster a learning culture.
You must have:
- Substantial experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong unit, integration, API, and end-user automation testing experience, including TDD.
- SOlid experience with operating, monitoring, supporting, and troubleshooting production systems
- Experience with both SQL and No SQL databases
Nice to have:
- Django REST framework and API experience
- Some experience with BitBucket Code Pipeline / Ansible
- AWS Serverless and Containers
- AWS Certified
- SAFe experience
- iOS and Swift experience.
For more information about the rare opportunity, reach out to Polly on (08) 6363-5354 or email@example.com