An opportunity exists for an experienced SharePoint Analyst in Melbourne.
This role will suit someone ready to hit the ground running working in a fast-paced environment, where every day is different brings exciting new challenges.
This is a fixed-term contract opportunity until June 2021 (Maternity Leave Cover).
About the role:
- Day-to-day management of the Intranet site, including but not limited to – maintaining good UX in terms of information architecture. Undertaking requests for loading content adding new pages, adding/changing content.
- Advising the staff on best practice for the digital internal communications and the SharePoint Intranet platform.
- Creating best practice modern sites, communication, team, and hub sites.
- Supporting all staff with training, both group forums, and individual solutions.
- Maintain consistency and rigour with permissions, governance, and security protocols.
- Development of a new intranet site with responsibility for all content migration.
- Configuration of SharePoint sites and solution deployment
- Advisor for the integration of Office 365 applications including SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Flows, stream and Forms.
- Provide reports as requested regarding the performance and traffic of the Intranet site.
- Development and implementation of interactive and user-friendly sites.
- A tertiary qualification in IT or related digital communications is essential.
- Work experience within a similar in-house SharePoint analyst role is essential.
- Salesforce exposure is desirable, but not essential.
Please note we are looking for candidates currently located in Melbourne, Victoria.
If this role sounds like you, please send your word format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org