Senior Monitoring Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Monitoring Consultant to join the Technology team with our client in the Primary Resources sector.
You will be a key stakeholder in the delivery of a strategic investment in their monitoring capability – Dynatrace.
- Management and delivery of interactions with technology and business stakeholders, guiding and supporting the adoption and expansion of the Dynatrace platform.
- Stay up to date and be involved in the Dynatrace roadmap and drive suitable development improvements.
- Routinely identify integration opportunities, focused on embedding Dynatrace into current and new processes
- Act as a change agent to support the successful adoption and integration of Dynatrace.
- Train and enable stakeholders on the Dynatrace platform capabilities.
- Capture and document how Dynatrace delivers value and benefit.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- General understanding/awareness of some of the following platforms and technologies: Azure, AWS, GCP, SAP.
- Solid understanding of Application Development (.Net, Java)and skills in scripting and Python development preferred.
- Broad knowledge of Web Application development languages, and technologies.
- High-level understanding of database technologies; Relational (SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL/non-relational (MongoDB, Neptune).
- Good understanding of virtualisation, containerisation, and microservices.
- Solid understanding of the application life cycle.
- Ability to be self-managed and deal with complex technical issues.
- Excellent communicator.
Please reach out to Polly on (08) 6363-5354 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.