Full Circle Partners are looking to hire a Senior Developer to improve and develop applications in line with business objectives, as part of a DevOps team. The role is initially for 6 months, with a strong possibility of extension.
- Perform technical solution design in collaboration with the DevOps team
- Develop technical solutions to business issues; including defect fixes, enhancements to the existing suite of applications and delivery of new applications
- Perform source control management, quality reviews and release management
- Facilitate and perform unit and system testing
- Collaborate with other DevOps team members to deliver positive outcomes for the business as part of a continuous delivery cycle.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years development skills with .Net, full Microsoft stack (C#), Typescript, and Angular 6 (highly desirable), SQL Server
- Five or more years’ application development experience on enterprise systems, preferably with experience in Energy Markets, and/or financial modelling
- Experience with agile application development; DevOps processes and tools
- Experience in medium to large scale integration projects
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment within a high performing team.
Only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered.
If this sounds like you, please submit your word format CV and a short summary of your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org