Full Circle Partners are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a friendly and talented Cyber Security team in Perth, on a 12month contract.
You will get involved in security operations activities, security engineering and design and security consultative and assurance services.
The individual must be versatile and flexible, willing to contribute and engage in all aspects of information and cybersecurity including infrastructure, platforms, app security, policy and governance, and security awareness activities.
- Ensuring compliance of changes and other processes against security requirements
- Providing input into changes with security implications.
- Responding to security incidents and undertaking post-incident reviews
- Input into the management of information security risks and monitoring of security threats.
- Provide input into policy, procedures, architecture and training processes
- Implementing and administering information security policy and controls as required.
- Providing reports on the performance of security controls
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Information Security role
- Experience working in a consulting role is highly desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of technical and non-technical information security controls and policy best practice
- Candidates with Industry recognised Information Security certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC or GCIH/GCIA will be highly regarded
What is in it for you
- You will work within a well established organisation
- 12 month contract on offer
- Multiple projects in the pipeline
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity.
If you found this position is exciting for your next career growth, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org