Experienced Scrum Master, rolling contract opportunity in the Perth CBD.
Our highly reputable client in Perth, is looking to employ a Scrum Master on a rolling 6 month contract. You will be an integral part of the project and will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to our client’s program of work.
The right candidate will have a Scrum Master or Agile Coach Certification; A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Scrum Master role, and Excellent analytical and innovative thinking skills.
You must be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-driven Scrum Master with exceptional communication skills.
- Ensure the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps.
- Manage sprints and support ceremonies including stand-ups, workshops, reviews, showcases, and retrospectives.
- Assist in defining the project roadmap, costings, resourcing, and assist in managing external dependencies.
- Champion delivery success throughout the team
- Work with the technical team to ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose.
- Work with the functional team to ensure the technical integrity of outputs.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest in this position.
Alternatively, you can reach out to Polly on (08) 6363-5354 or George@fullcirclepartners.com.au for more information.