** Please note we are only able to consider Perth based candidates for this position **
Full Circle Partners are looking for a Scrum Master on an initial 6-month contract, to join our highly reputable client who is currently undergoing an Agile transformation.
This position has been created to support the organisation’s growth, working with both the Software Development and Product Management teams to drive adoption of the Scrum framework.
The main focus of this role is to ensure that the teams can scale while maintaining Scrum values and driving continuous improvement.
The Scrum Master in collaboration with stakeholders will lead the project to define successive release visions, undertake release delivery planning, and ensure effective release execution and business-led release delivery.
- Deliver within agile project management methodology.
- Manage sprints and support ceremonies including stand-ups, workshops, reviews, showcases, and retrospectives.
- Assist in defining the project roadmap, costings, resourcing, and assist in managing external dependencies.
- Work with the technical team to ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose.
- Work with the functional team to ensure the technical integrity of outputs.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process by prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Manage a multidisciplinary team, leading them in the right direction and bringing in best practices for an Agile delivery.
- Scrum certification and demonstrable agile experience.
- Experience in agile software development lifecycles (SDLC’s)
- Demonstrated experience in managing large/complex ICT replacement projects.
- Experience leading teams in uncertain environments faced with competing priorities.
- Experience in engaging, influencing, negotiating, and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience in complex, dynamic, fast-paced environments where new problems and issues frequently arise which require new methods to be created.
Call George on (08) 6363-5354 for more information, or email your CV directly through to firstname.lastname@example.org