Scrum Master – Analytics
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.
One of our highly reputable clients in Perth, WA, is looking to employ a Scrum Master on an initial 6-month contract, with a high chance of extending beyond this. You will be an integral part of this and will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to our client’s program.
The Scrum Master in collaboration with stakeholders will lead the project to define successive release visions, undertake release delivery planning, and ensure effective release execution and business-led release delivery.
- Deliver within agile project management methodology.
- Manage sprints and support ceremonies including stand-ups, workshops, reviews, showcases, and retrospectives.
- Assist in defining the project roadmap, costings, resourcing and assist in the managing external dependencies.
- Work with the technical team to ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose.
- Work with the functional team to ensure the technical integrity of outputs.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process by prioritising the
- Manage a multidisciplinary team, leading them in the right direction and bringing in best practices for an Agile delivery.
- Scrum certification and demonstrable agile experience.
- Experience in agile software development lifecycles (SDLC’s)
- Demonstrated experience in managing large/complex ICT replacement projects.
- Experience leading teams in uncertain environments faced with competing priorities.
- Experience in engaging, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience in complex, dynamic, fast-paced environments where new problems and issues frequently arise which require new methods to be created.
Feel free to contact George for a confidential discussion on 6363 5354 or alternatively apply via the ‘apply’ button, or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org