SAP XI PI Developer
In this role, we are looking for an individual and team contributor providing technical and business knowledge to application development, enhancement and integration projects utilizing current computing architectures. You should provide technical guidance, mentoring, and follow SAP best practices in the provision of SAP solutions.
You will be responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance and supporting of complex SAP Application and Integration features
- Three years of SAP PI/PO Experience required.
- Strong knowledge of procedural and object-oriented programming techniques.
- Experience in application development and with all phases of the system development life cycle.
- SAP development experience in ECC with different modules MM, SD, FI, PP and WM utilizing new SAP NetWeaver ABAP and Java stack technologies like SAP PI.
- Experience must also involve technical experience in ABAP RICEFW, OO ABAP, Reports, Module pool, Function Modules, RFC, Controls, SAPScript, Smartforms, Adobe Forms, BDC, LSMW, BAPI, BADI, ALE/IDoc, Workflow and Webdynpro ABAP.
- Experience in newer Integration Technologies like Cloud Integrations and SAP HANA development with newer ABAP 7.5 development syntax is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style.
- Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently and deliver quality results within standards to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, manage multiple priorities and meet stretch goals.
- Ability to work independently should be detail-oriented and able to work in a team environment.
Benefits for you:
- You will be working within a great team in a large organisation.
- This is a permanent employment opportunity
- Market salary is on offer
If this role sounds interesting to you, please apply directly to Lani with your CV in word version firstname.lastname@example.org