SAP Technology Architect
We’re looking for an SAP Technology Architect for a 12month fixed-term contract opportunity in Perth. You will be responsible for a Greenfield S/4HANA project, and the associated SAP modules with a special focus on guiding the organisation through their ERP transformation journey.
To be successful in this position you must have previously assessed, designed, and implemented SAP technical solutions in any of the following – system landscape design, Upgrades, Consolidation, system conversion to SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Greenfield or Landscape Transformation implementation, on-premise or cloud deployment scenario.
- Perform requirement gathering sessions and design the business deliverable.
- Support and resolve business questions and handle escalations as requested.
- Co-ordinate with the vendors to build and deliver projects as per the estimates.
- Perform review for design and development for all the technical and functional components.
- Perform the role as a subject matter expert to work on business queries and guide the team in the right direction.
- Work on tools like JIRA and provide Agile delivery for a quick turnaround and lesser time to market delivery.
- Experience in managing a complex SAP landscape/environment that supports core business functions (e.g. finance, procurement) in accordance with SAP and industry best practices.
- Proven experience in blueprinting at architect level
- Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4HANA implementation and can collaborate with the business and developers and execute on agreed timelines.
- Good knowledge of SAP technology and supporting tools including data migration and others and to ensure all the technical solutions are as per guiding principles and SAP guidelines.
- Manage 3rd party products and dependencies related to the SAP environment.
- Define and manage the size of the SAP solution and managing of the process with the hardware provider/hosting provider.
- In-depth understanding of technical architecture and design of SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA systems.
- Experience in integration SAP to external systems and knowledge in various integration technologies.
- Deep understanding of SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver architecture, and related SAP products as well as interfaces with other related systems and underlying database technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in assessment, design, development, analysis, configuration, testing, rollout, and post-implementation support of S4HANA.
- Should also have a basic knowledge of Security, Authorization SAP HANA Administration.
- Exposure to data migration tools and techniques.
- Understand the business requirements and perform high level and low-level estimation with a solution approach.
To register your interest in this position please send your CV in word format to email@example.com or call Lani on (08) 6363-5354 for more information.
* Please note we are only able to consider Perth based candidates at this current point in time.