SAP Plant Maintenance Specialist
Full Circle Partners are looking for a Business Process Expert in SAP Plant Maintenance, to support our client’s Maintenance ERP System and integrated software, to ensure the maintenance systems data is accessible and secure. This will involve continuous improvement with maintenance systems, and you will be required to identify the gaps, problem solve and provide solutions. This role will also involve the maintenance and improvement of Maintenance Business Processes.
This is a long-term contract opportunity, based in Perth.
- 5 + Years experience
- Operations and Maintenance Business Processes
- Strong knowledge in SAP Plant Maintenance & Materials Management
- Process Development skills
- System Testing
- Experience across multiple implementations
- Master Data specialist
- Strong people engagement skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organisation
You will need to be skilled in Business Admin & Information Systems, Change Management, Analytics, and Continuous Improvement.
It is advantageous if you have a Certification in SAP Plant Maintenance.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 6188-1227 for more detail.
Candidates must have Full Australian Working Rights.