SAP HCM Functional Analyst
A contract opportunity for an experienced SAP HCM Functional Analyst, to work within a federal government environment.
This role will be based in Canberra.
- To contribute to the design, planning, and scheduling of Technical Work Packages; and
- To provide functional implementation and support for HR & Payroll functions.
Skill and Experience:
- 5+ Years demonstrated Functional implementation and support experience in the federal government SAP HCM solution, in one or more of the following modules:
- Organisational Management
- Time Evaluation
- Learning Solution
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Demonstrated an understanding of federal government business rules.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the preparation of detailed functional design specifications, unit testing and the coordination and writing of test plans;
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR Data Migration procedures and supporting validations;
- Demonstrated sound communication and stakeholder relationship skills;
Benefits for You:
- You will be working via a reputable consultancy firm.
- This is offered up to end of the financial year with the potential to extend
- Competitive rate on offer
Only candidates with Australian Citizenship will be considered.
Please send through your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org