SAP Warehouse Management/Inventory Management Consultant
Full Circle have a great opportunity for all SAP WM/LE consultants, preferably with knowledge of the other modules in SAP (SD, MM, PP).
This role is to lead efforts that plan, design, implement, and support SAP business processes and systems in support of core organizational functions with a focus on implementing standard solutions.
This role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Initial 11 week contract with the potential to extend
- Working with the large SAP consulting group
- Melbourne based OR Auckland
- Advanced skills in SAP WM, LE, SD and knowledge of MM
- Experience with SAP Logistics and Warehouse Management (LE & WM) configuration, Implementations and integration topics;
- Knowledge in Transfer Requirement and Transfer Order processes, Pick & Putaway Strategies, Stock allocation, Handling Unit Management and Batch management;
- Routes & Route Determination;
- Price Conditions for Freight Calculation;
- Shipment cost process;
- Outbound Deliveries;
- Knowledge of EDI, processing, setup and maintenance;
- Master data, Output Conditions, Return processing, Inter- & Intracompany flows, Subcontracting, Consignment;
- WM/IM Picking Process, Picklist creation;
- Shipment and Shipment Cost Creation;
- Reports for Shipping Activity Monitoring.
- Inbound Deliveries;
- Shipment and Shipment Cost Documentation;
- Reports for Receiving Activity Monitoring.
Inventory Management (WM, IM)
- Cycle Count process using IM & WM;
- Labelling & Printing;
- Stock movements;
- Integration with others.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and be self-motivated while working with others;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions;
- Test developments and facilitates sessions with technical staff and business team members to execute test cases;
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in systems across the organization;
Only candidates who hold full Australian Working Rights will be considered for this role.
If you need further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org