SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant
Full Circle Partners have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant to work on a greenfield implementation in Perth.
This a 12 month contract opportunity, based in Perth, WA.
As cloud services are becoming more and more important, the role will involve the deployment of modern Cloud-based Analytics solutions. The role involves both functional and technical expertise to develop SAC solutions and best address our business needs.
In this role, the Senior SAC Consultant will work across the hands-on delivery of Analytics solutions. This position requires the ability to work and communicate in a fast pace environment.
About the role:
- Support the Business Process and Solution Architecture design sessions
- Perform initial setup, prototype, configuration, and perform testing accordingly to support the design sessions and to fulfill the business requirements
- Design and document the required configurations for the SAP Analytics Cloud solution per the blueprint
- Recommend best practices for configuring SAP Analytics Cloud considering the overall architecture to achieve integration, high performance, and stability
- Document the SAP Analytics Cloud technical and system-related key decisions. The candidate will present findings to the project team
- Build the required reports & dashboards to support the system
- Setup and configure security requirements
- Hands-on SAP HANA modelling and Analytics (including advanced analytics) experience to deliver new solutions/ improve existing solutions for customers
- Ability to work as a visualization expert to implement the best visualization stories for customer’s business KPI’s
- Help customers harmonize master data and build data models (in HANA or other relational databases)
- Review and contribute to the solution knowledge base with specific areas of expertise
- Develop and document enterprise knowledge in the form of technical articles, and best practices
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure the project continues to meet original expectations
- Continuously demonstrate and deliver strong and highly professional customer service commitment
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery, as well as networking in professional organizations.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in SAP Analytics technologies (SAP BW, HANA, BODS, BOBJ, SAP Analytics for Cloud)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in SAP BW and/or BPC Planning applications
- Minimum of one full cycle implementation of SAP Analytics on Cloud products
- 2-3 years of experience in or exposure to Project Management and/or development experience with SAP Analytics tools (BW, BODS, HANA, SAP Analytics for cloud)
- In addition to a strong business and analytics background, the position requires strong problem-solving, analytical abilities and consulting skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business and in a global and regional team environment
- The ideal candidate needs to be both hands-on/customer-facing for delivery
- Demonstrated track record of client management, and delivery
- Excellent presentation skills
- Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you have the experience and knowledge required for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only candidates with Full Australia Working Rights can be considered for this position.