S4/Hana Solution Architect
Full Circle are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to drive the delivery of the S/4 HANA based SAP solution for a Perth based company.
The ideal candidate should have deep experiences in SAP solution design, and build with strong expertise in integrating solution components across functional areas to support end-to-end enterprise-level business processes. This individual should be highly motivated with excellent strategic thinking, analysis, and communication skills, and should enjoy working in a fast pace, high visibility, and impact environment.
- Perth CBD location
- Large local organisation
- Greenfield project
- 12-month contract with the potential to extend
- Implement SAP S/4 HANA-centric solutions to support business capabilities and complex business scenarios with the objective of simplifying, stabilising, and modernizing the SAP solution.
- Translate business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimisation of the solution.
- Bring situational leadership to solution architects and functional teams in following strategic approaches to problem-solving and optimizing resource utilization. Provide consistent leading practice advice regarding architecture planning and execution activities.
- Influence the decision making at the leadership and executive-level through fact-based data-driven analysis of various solution options (e.g., cost-benefit analysis, rent vs buy vs build, etc.) based on a thorough understanding of the business challenges.
- Identify solution risks and issues and determines ways to effectively address them.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional and technical stakeholders and teams.
- Define, promote, and support the strategic principles and standards of the enterprise business solution architecture.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of large scale SAP full cycle implementation experiences as a functional leader; S/4 HANA experience preferred
- Must have experience in reviewing documenting business capability needs and creating winning solution recommendations with demonstrated ability in employing frameworks and structured approaches, with the ability to break down complex problems into manageable pieces
- Strong knowledge of leading practices and SAP S/4 HANA solution capabilities for the in-scope business processes, including finance, procurement, supply chain management, manufacturing, quality management, logistics and order to cash
- Well organized and capable of managing multiple priorities; experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- Perth based candidates are preferred
If you need further clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lani on (08) 6336 9239.