Real-Time Data Analyst (Oil & Gas)
A forward-thinking global organisation has an opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to be part of their growing team.
You have the opportunity to be part of a company with a great work culture that values your contribution.
- Permanent employment
- Excellent career development program
- Great work culture
- Two positions available
- Liaise with the Engineers/Operations Team to understand the requirements and develop prototypes/solutions.
- Prepare detailed requirements document, participate in architectural design, blueprinting, and business process mapping
- Identify areas of improvement and create solutions
- Understanding of value chain, production operations and asset management systems within oil and gas industry
- Understanding of real-time systems and data e.g. OSI PI, control systems.
- Understanding of asset management functions and data e.g. reliability indicators, downtime, work management data
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Programming skills – C, C#, R, Python, ETL, SQL, Docker etc.
Only candidates who hold Australian PR or Citizenship can be considered for this role.
For further information, please contact email@example.com