Project Manager II
Initial 6month contract, to start early July.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to work across various projects. The scope of these projects ranges from product selections, product implementation to software enhancements.
You will be required to lead these projects and ensure collaboration across globally located teams within the customer business and product vendors. With a project delivery and outcomes focussed approach, activities are to be performed in alignment with the client’s Project Management methodology.
- Ability to interview stakeholders to understand and shape the projects to deliver the requirements
- Ability to formulate a detailed plan/project schedule base on analysis, workshops, and best practices
- Strong Business process design/Project Management skills in application projects to lead, coordinate, and identify the business processes required or to ensure successful deployment and embedment of the selected solution
- Experience working in the resource sector with globally located business and technical teams
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Skilled in MS SharePoint, Office, and Project
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Negotiation and mediation skills to define options and resolve conflicts
- Quick to adapt to change
- An IT background to enable a forward thinking/planning applicable to implement a product and/or to change an existing solution.
For more information regarding this opportunity reach out to George on (08) 6363-5354 or George@fullcirclepartners.com.au