Project Co-ordinator (Mid Level)
Project Co-ordinator Perth Based.
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extend
- Working within a tier one mining company
- Some work from home flexibility possible
- Documentation creation
- Monitoring project controls –risk, issues, change, work logs
- Reviewing and updating the project schedule
- Maintain knowledge and document repositories.
- Knowledge of budgets, finance forecasts, and resource plans.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an project support role
- Ability to demonstrate project methodologies
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
Please contact Polly Davies for further information – Polly@fullcirclepartners.com.au or 08 6336 6494