Oracle Financial Support
We have the requirement for an Oracle Financial Expert, to provide support needed by our client’s Finance team, for end of year processing.
This is an initial 2-month contract with a view to extend further.
Based in Melbourne (Western suburb).
- Support in understanding new processes in Oracle ERP and how to complete process of End of Year close
- Support in understanding the financial transactions in Oracle especially with respect to GST treatment
- Development of custom reports to support the operational business requirements eg. Reconciliation of sub ledgers
- Development of custom reports to satisfy the regulatory end of year internal and external reporting requirements
- Provide knowledge transfer to Finance team on Oracle processes
- Assist with problem identification and the triage of issues in the new Oracle system
- Provide recommendations on opportunities to fine tune the system to improve productivity and efficiency
- Must have: Expertise in Oracle Cloud solutions
- Must have: Expertise in Oracle ERP Finance (preferably on the cloud)
- Must have: Expertise in implementing Oracle ERP in an Australian environment along with the associated implications of GST and BAS reporting
- Preferred: Expertise in BI reporting and OTBI
- Preferred: Expertise in Oracle Analytics Cloud.
If you have the required skills for this position, please ‘apply now’ or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only candidates with Full Australia Working Rights can be considered for this position.