FCP are looking for an experienced .NET Developer for our client in the Primary Resources sector to assist with an Exploration Application.
This is initially a 6month contract, highly-likely to extend.
- 8+ years’ experience working with .NET development
- Strong hands-on experience working with ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, C#, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, and SQL Server
- Experience in cloud-based development or migration (Azure)
- Proficiency in developing Unit Tests using nUnit, xUnit, MSTest, or similar framework
- Proficiency In database designing and query performance optimization.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bootstrap, JQuery, CSS
- Scrum, Kanban, or similar Agile framework
- Azure Services like Web Job, Functions, Logic Apps, and Azure Storage.
- Microsoft DevOps ( CI/CD and GIT)
- Knowledge or exposure to front-end technologies such as React or Blazor
- Experience with Azure Search (or Elasticsearch) or search engines
- Experience with Computer Vision, OCR and text processing tools
- Experience with VLDBs (very large databases)
- Data modelling or information architecture skills
- Some experience with Library Management Systems, Document Management, or similar.
Please reach out to Polly on 6363-5354 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.