Mining Application Support Analyst/Lead
We have an exciting Permanent job opportunity to work in a reputable organisation that will provide you with excellent career progression.
- Permanent employment
- Great work culture
- Sydney / Wollongong / Brisbane location
- Ensure reliable and effective day to day operation of IT services for the mining operations business applications
- Key technology experience – .Net, C#, SQL
- Experience with OSI-PI historian, visualisation Citect applications (SCADA, Ampla)
- Familiarity with mining business operations
- Monitor and test systems for; incidents, requests, changes, and code-level bugs, and collaborate with other IT service providers for the network, infrastructure, and DB
- Increase system efficiencies and performance through continuous improvements
- Knowledge of ITIL and experience working with global teams/resources
- Desirable: OT applications for mining such as Aveva eDNA Historian, Aveva Citect Ampla, Oracle-based bespoke application developed for mining information management, Power BI and Python in Datta Bricks, Azure data factory.
Please note only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.
For more information please contact Lani on (08) 6363-5354 or firstname.lastname@example.org