Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
Full Circle have a Permanent Employment opportunity for an MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant, to work in sunny Brisbane!
You will be joining a large organisation with a great culture, who provides excellent career development.
- Very proficient on CRM Business Processes in Service management functionality for CRM Online/Dynamics 365 CRM
- Exposure to Salesforce Automation, Marketing Automation is good to have
- Extremely good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online/Dynamics 365 product (entities, workflows, and configuration)
- Good to have CRM upgrade experience
- Experience of requirements gathering, functional analysis, gap-fit analysis, and review of Gap fit done by other functional experts
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Authoring and maintaining Functional Requirements document and Functional design document
- Coaching and guiding the development team on requirements and functional aspects
- Functional unit testing of the implemented solution
- Ability to provide end-user training
- Permanent employment (if your preference is contracting, please disclose)
- Brisbane city location
- A large organisation who value your contribution
Only candidates who hold Australian PR or citizenship can be considered for this role.
For further information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 6336-9239