Microsoft Application Developer
You will be delivering platform solutions to meet business needs by designing and developing Microsoft applications using PowerApps/Power Platform.
You will be working extensively with the Microsoft suite, including Office 365, SharePoint, and Azure.
- 3+ years experience in Microsoft software development
- A demonstrated background in the design and development of Microsoft business applications
- Strong experience using PowerApps, Office 365, and SharePoint
- Well-versed in user design and user experience for applications
- Experience working with Azure cloud
- Solid .Net/C# proficiency
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Tertiary certifications OR a strong combination of relevant education and experience
- MUST have access to own transportation. Free staff parking is available onsite.
- There is a requirement to pass a pre-employment medical AND drug and alcohol test.
- There may also be occasional drug and alcohol testing throughout the duration of employment.
Only candidate3s with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this role.
Please send your resume and a short summary of your suitability for the role directly to email@example.com