Looking for a Maintenance Planner/Engineer for a Permanent opportunity to be located in either Perth or Brisbane office.
You will be required to improve workforce productivity and work quality through planning and coordination of labor, parts and material, and equipment access.
- Creation and improvement of equipment strategies including FMEA tables and their integration to a CMMS.
- Liaison between Operations and Maintenance, responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordination of all plannable maintenance work performed within the facility.
- Plan and describe the job in terms of how it is to be performed and what resources will be required.
- Responsible for long-range as well as short-range planning.
- Permit operations to describe, approve and control the timing of work to be done.
- Coordinate equipment downtime.
- Assist with the development of annual overhaul/shutdown schedules.
- Communicate with Maintenance and Operations expectations of work before equipment is taken out of service.
- Coordinate with external vendors for mobilizing required tools and equipment for carrying out the maintenance.
- Coordinate with stores/warehouse for material availability
- Ensure that all the required documents, such as WIs, P&IDs, vendor manuals, etc, are linked to the work order before it is scheduled.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Over 5 years of relevant industry experience in a similar role
- Understanding of APM tools (preferably Meridian) and interface with CMMS.
- Engineering in Mechanical or E&I
- Experience in Oil & Gas domain for Upstream/ Midstream or Refinery Plant Maintenance
- Experience in Maintenance & Operations
- Primavera P6 – Scheduling Experience
- Strategy creation and/or improvements including FMEA’s
- Reliability trained and experienced
- Working knowledge of any EAM/CMMS packages (SAP, Oracle eAM, Maximo); SAP preferred
- Working knowledge of MS applications
- Proactive Analytical abilities
For more information please contact Lani on (08) 6363-5354 or email at Lani@fullcirclepartners.com.au