E&I Maintenance Engineer (Oil & Gas)
We have an exciting new opportunity for an E&I Maintenance Engineer to join a large organisation within the Oil and Gas sector.
This is a 12 month, fixed-term contract with a view to extend further, located in either Perth or Brisbane.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Planner and/or Planning Engineer.
- Must have previous oil refinery experience.
- Facilitate all electrical and instrumentation work process activities by monitoring maintenance backlogs.
- Develop safe work job plans to improve workforce productivity, identify all required resource requirements including but not limited to required manpower, parts, and equipment.
- Work with vendors for RFQ, RFI, and issuing purchase requisitions.
- Develop and issue daily and weekly work schedules and conduct the daily maintenance/operations schedule meetings.
- Facilitate between maintenance, engineering, and operations to ensure all work activities are planned, estimated, and scheduled.
- Provide leadership and guidance on effective operations of the SAP and Maintenance Work Process.
- Plan all maintenance work, estimate time and resources, and schedules all jobs.
- Manage all maintenance scheduling processes including weekly management meetings and maintenance team meetings.
Only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.
Please send your word format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lani at (08) 6363-5354 for more information.