Full Circle Partners are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated Iteration Manager to take accountability for the day to day delivery of value to the stakeholders for a Tier 1 Mining Company.
- CBD Based
- Large Tier 1 Mining Company
- Initial 6 Month Contract
Some key aspects of the role include
- Responsible for Agile processes and improvement within the team.
- Coach the team on Agile principles and practices to grow Agile maturity.
- Prioritise removal of impediments and assist the team to resolve them.
- Promote DevOps across the delivery squads.
- Monitor and communicate team reporting and metrics.
- Assist in the development, planning, and delivery of a portfolio of work for the team.
- Build strong, trusted relationships with business and customer groups and within the team, by helping the team to make their work transparent, and managing change as issues arise.
- Support the team to manage team capacity and demand with Product Owners and Delivery / Portfolio Managers.
- Liaise with other teams to ensure dependencies between teams are understood and managed.
- Support the team to communicate technical and quality priorities to the product owner(s) to ensure sufficient investment in the delivery capability.
- Ensure the team are able to support and maintain the products they deliver and own.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience
- At least 2 years in a Scrum Master / Iteration Manager role.
- Broad and proven experience in Agile with some of that time performing the Scrum Master/Iteration Manager role.
- Good Technical background.
- Facilitation experience and ability to facilitate, or mentor others to facilitate Agile ceremonies.
- Understanding of Agile behaviours, tools, and techniques: e.g. collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing, Scrum, Kanban etc.