Full Circle Partners have a Permanent opportunity for an Integration Specialist, to join a large organisation based in Perth CBD.
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Large organisation
- Interesting projects
- Great team environment
- Design, development, and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios.
- Prepare/update technical specifications and architectural artifacts as needed.
- Prepare functional design, gathering requirements and scoping solutions, technical design, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Two years’ experience in Mulesoft
- Experience with SAP PI / PO integration
- SAP experience with design, development of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-premises and Hybrid scenarios Experience working with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD and/or JSON
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration, and tuning.
- Experience with MuleSoft Cloudhub and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Experience in implementing service-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, SOAP/REST web services and HTTP.
- Experience in troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers, and configuration tools.
- Knowledge in SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) or HCI.
If this sounds like you, please send your word format CV to email@example.com
Only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.