We’re looking for an Enterprise Architect highly experienced across the integration space for a long-term contract opportunity in Perth.
Key objectives and key results expected:
- Develop and document integration reference architecture including microservices architecture patterns and reference architecture.
- Deliver integration standards, integration design guidance, and “guardrails” to align projects/programs solutions integration to Rio Tinto integration strategy.
- Provide successful technical leadership, guidance, steering, and oversight of Rio Tinto API Factory.
- Develop relevant integration templates, and patterns to promote self-service, good practice and quality assurance.
- Define a roadmap and plan to support product-centric integration delivery including citizen integrator style.
- Disseminate and socialise to the Rio relevant stakeholders the API Factory services, integration know/how API demand management.
Skills and qualifications required:
- 3-5 years of experience in integration architecture including experience in one of the following IT disciplines (application development, cloud computing and/or infrastructure).
- 2-3 years hands-on experience with APIs, web services, event oriented architecture, and experience in microservices design and Azure integration services is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to balance long-term (“big-picture”) and short-term implications of architecture decisions.
- Demonstrated experience influencing key decision makers or senior executives in a large, cross-functional team setting.
- Knowledge across large scale enterprise solutions or platforms such as MS Azure, AWS, Oracle, SAP and etc.
- Experience with large scale technology transformation programs in an Enterprise Architecture capacity.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and stakeholder engagement skills.
For more information about this opportunity please reach out to George on (08) 6363-5354 or George@fullcirclepartners.com.au