ICT Project Manager
Excellent opportunity for a passionate, energetic and highly experienced ICT Project Manager to support staff transition to new ways of working, focusing on systems and processes relating to ICT environment which includes Operational Technologies, Cloud and on premise-based platforms.
- Managing business challenges, objectives and interdependent activity with minimal supervision
- Create and manage the project plan with input from the client and implementation team. Project planning includes incorporating deliverables, resource plans, milestone accountability, communication plans, and timelines
- Establish a strong working relationship with each client based on clear expectation-setting and building of mutual trust
- Ensure that customer business objectives and scope are well defined and understood by you, the project team and your clients
- Ensure that projects remain on schedule and within budget, managing change requests when appropriate
- Produce detailed project reporting & metrics for both internal status reports and customer progress reports
- Effectively analyse and develop mitigation plans for any significant potential risks
- Conduct business change impact analysis and produce reliable project forecasts
- Support stakeholders in adapting to changes and performance with new systems.
Your Skill and Experience:
- Have extensive prior experience as a client-facing project manager, dealing with both off the shelf enterprise software implementations as well as bespoke development
- Possess current knowledge of related technologies, and project management processes and practices, including knowledge of both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Possess a strong business acumen and customer-centric approach to delivery, i.e. A desire to work closely with clients to solve complex business problems in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured in approach to delivery
- Strong financial skills, especially budget tracking and reporting; and
- Highly proficient in MS Project, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Benefits for You:
- Great working environment
- 8-month contract with the potential to extend
- Suggested day rate of up to $950 incl. super per day
- Onsite parking