Full Stack Developer
We require the skills and expertise of a Full Stack Developer for an initial 6month contract in Perth.
Role and Responsibilities:
Develop and enhance business critical applications using agile frameworks and approaches, contributing to continued performance improvements, functional capabilities, and stability of applications through collaboration with internal stakeholders and partnerships with external stakeholders to create significant business value.
Key outcomes expected:
- Continuously improving the performance and stability across the application architecture
- Delivery of the agreed backlog across the technology stack creating significant business value
- Developing and improving best practices in supporting business critical applications; technical designs, technical documentation artifacts, and engineering processes
- Continuous investment in the creation and maintenance of automated unit test suites
- Continuous building and maintenance of stakeholder relationships
- A willingness to share knowledge for everyone to learn and grow together.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience working in self organising, diverse teams with shared outcomes
- Extensive experience in the development of business critical applications
- Experience with Telerik UI, WCF, C# / F#, .Net 4.5/4.6 frameworks, Oracle v19 database SQL server
- Experience with benchmarking and refactoring code for improvement
- Experience with CI/CD (eg GIT, TeamCity, Octopus) and automated testing of business critical applications
- Basic understanding of API development (eg REST, SOAP)
- Ability to communicate technical details to technical and non-technical people
- Desirable experience in designing applications in the mining domain, in particular surface mining
- Desirable experience with production systems databases from the mining and manufacturing areas
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and innovative thinking skills.
For more information, reach out to Lani on (08) 6363-5354 or Lani@fullcirclepartners.com.au