ETL/Data Warehouse Developer
- Initial 6month contract
- Tier 1 Mining Company
- Perth CBD Location
- WFH Flexibility Available
Seeking an experienced SQL Developer to join an evolving Azure Data Warehouse team within the mining sector.
The Data Warehouse Developer will work within an Azure DevOps environment, actively developing stories as prescribed from the product backlog to improve customer experience.
- Previous experience in the mining industry
- Demonstrated experience working on BI\DW platforms and solutions
- Microsoft Platform knowledge on Azure, Power BI, SQL Server
- BI design and implementation using Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS)
- SQL Server experience
- SSAS tabular data model design, optimisation, and query using DAX
- SSIS design and development of ETL workflows, SSIS automation
- Azure Databricks and Azure Data Factory experience exceptionally advantageous
- Client engagement including prototype reviews and requirements gathering
- Strong data warehouse knowledge.
To register your interest in this position please send your word format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.