ERP Technical/Functional Consultant
Full circle Partners are looking for an ERP Plant Maintenance Technical/Functional Consultant to join our team for an ERP Implementation project in Perth.
In this position, you will provide technical and functional expertise to the customers via training, assessments, process improvement in plant maintenance workflow. There will also be a focus on teaching customers how to use their products.
- Perform onsite consulting and process assessments
- Propose business process and system configuration changes to customers
- Develop customised process strategies for customers, including training programs
- Create custom documentation outlining details of site visits and recommendations
- Manage ongoing customer interactions and training/consulting opportunities
- Conduct end-user training
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP, Maximo & Oracle;
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in an industrial maintenance environment or consulting equivalent;
- Have strong experience in Maximo application and integration, design, development, testing, operations, and maintenance;
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shut down/turnaround maintenance;
- Experience in defining/reviewing maintenance business process and delivering training;
- Functional and technical knowledge of ERP systems with an understanding of the PM module;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, and in a team;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Utilities Domain expertise;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Certified Maximo asset management essential;
Only candidates with full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.
Please submit your resume (in word format) if these requirements are in line with your expertise, directly to Polly via email – email@example.com.
Please specify your hourly rate expectations (incl super), and your availability to start in Perth.