ERP Project Manager
Permanent employment opportunity in Perth, to work as an ERP Project Manager and get involved in transformation initiatives.
You will supervise the planning, executions, and management of transformation engagements.
- Coordinate the project timeline to ensure checkpoints and goals are met
- Report project-level status, metrics, issues, and risks and manage overall completion and sign-off on project deliverables
- Lead and manage small teams conducting transformational projects, implementing business process improvements, or implementing ERP systems.
- Collaborate in scoping prospective engagement and developing proposals.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives
- 3+ full life cycle implementations as an ERP Project Manager with multi-module implementations
- Experienced in proposal and business case development
- Global ERP implementation experience working with multi-national companies is multi-cultural environments is a plus.
- Experienced in working with a large consultancy firm is desirable
- SAP project experience is highly regarded.
Benefits for you:
- You will be working with a large company on multiple projects.
- Your potential will be challenged and you have the opportunities to prove yourself!
- Extensive support from various industry experts will be within your reach to help your success.
- Great culture and open-minded
- Salary on offer is $150K-160K + super + available bonus.
For more information please reach out to Lani on (08) 6363-5354 or by email at Lani@fullcirclepartners.com.au