ERP Functional Consultants
Full circle Partners are looking for ERP Plant Maintenance Technical/Functional Consultants to join our team for an ERP Implementation project in Perth.
In these positions, you will provide technical and functional expertise to the customers via training, assessments, process improvement in plant maintenance workflow. There will also be a focus on teaching customers how to use their products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP & Maximo;
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in an industrial maintenance environment or consulting equivalent;
- Have strong experience in Maximo application and integration, design, development, testing, operations, and maintenance;
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow including both routine and shut down/turnaround maintenance;
- Functional and technical knowledge of ERP systems with an understanding of Asset Management;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, and in a team;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Utilities Domain expertise (desirable);
- Certified Maximo asset management (desirable).
Only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.
Please submit your resume (in word format) if these requirements are in line with your expertise directly to email@example.com