Dynamics 365 CRM Specialist
We’re looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 CRM Specialist to join our client in the primary resources sector.
As the Dynamics365 CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for configuring and developing solutions for Dynamics365 and the Power Platform, including PowerApps, PowerBI, Power Automate, integrating with other Microsoft 365 applications.
Role responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the technical design and solution development across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to advise clients and configure CRM solutions
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Design and configure Dynamics 365 CE Solutions
- Business Process Modelling using Business Process Flows in D365
- Formulate and configure data quality through D365 Business Rules
Skills and experience required:
- Basic knowledge in Azure and its components is highly desirable
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications is highly desirable
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM / 365 configuration and solution design
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Experience in delivering user training
- PowerApps and PowerBI experience
- Extensive knowledge of Dynamics 365 and associated O365 products knowledge preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Portals is desirable
- Knowledge and experience in Custom Control Framework (CCF) is desirable
To register your interest in this role, please send your word format to email@example.com or call George on (08) 6363-5354.
*Please note we are only able to consider Perth based candidates at this point in time.