Delivery Executive (SAP)
Full Circle have an exciting opportunity for a Senior SAP Delivery Executive to work in large customer within public sector domain.
If you are a highly determined to succeed individual this is the role for you!
You will have:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and highly developed business acumen with strong customer focus and empathy for customer situation
- Experience in Value Management and Realisation
- Ability to sell and lead the delivery of large engagements
- Knowledge of the strategic and operational issues of engagement management, program management, and project management
- Demonstrated ability in managing internal and external client expectations on program requirements and deliverables
- Knowledge of SAP’s Digital Transformation Strategy
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets
- CxO level communication skills / senior stakeholder management and excellent executive presence
- Ability to train, mentor and develop the Front-office embedded teams in engagement management methodologies and their application
- Proficiency in key program management knowledge areas of Program Management Lifecycle, Benefits Management (Value Management), Program Governance, Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge and competency in program management related areas of Knowledge Management, Portfolio Management, Organizational Change Management
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
Benefits for you:
- Initial 6 months
- Work with tier 1 large SAP consultancy
- Potential to extend
Only candidates with full Australian working rights can be considered for the role.
If this role sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org