Full Circle Partners are looking for an experienced Tableau Developer, to work with the latest technologies for our client in the primary resources sector.
This is an initial 6month contract, highly likely to extend further.
You will be joining the Data and Advanced Analytics team, in a faced-paced Agile environment.
- Building Tableau Dashboards
- Develop, analyse and update business processes and related documents
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business stakeholders
- Accurately model data and information flows for Data Engineering and Tableau dashboards
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops as required
- Analyse and synthesise business requirements, including recognising patterns and conceptualising processes
- Negotiating needs and expectations from multiple stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into functional outcomes and technical requirements
- Ability to work in Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Experience in end-to-end Tableau development
- Tableau Visualisation Best Practices
- Ability to think at varying levels, from conceptual to detailed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a motivated approach to work including the ability to plan, prioritise, and work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- Well versed in the creation of Epics, Features, and User Stories
* Please note we are only able to consider Perth base candidates.
To register your interest in this position please send your word format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Polly on (08) 6363-5354 for more information.