Data Science Manager
We’re looking for a Data Science Manager to work with our client in Perth. This is a permanent opportunity offering a salary of $150-$170k + super.
About the role:
- Work closely with Business users/Operations Team to understand requirements and develop prototypes/solutions.
- Manage and prioritize work funnel
- Coordinate with technical team for the production release of prototype/requirement
- Identify areas of improvement and create solutions for those areas
- Troubleshoot issues/bugs in the continuous integration pipeline
- Maintenance of code or configuration base using version control tools
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team, and develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of sprints and product backlog in an Agile environment
- Exposure in Developing data science projects which includes scoping, building, testing, implementation, maintenance, tracking, and optimisation of models
- Understanding of code/derivable acceptance review of code, documents, or other deliverables
- Be “the voice” of the remote team in daily stand-ups and direct priorities for successful delivery
- Ensure the team delivers a solution that delights the client and provides the business impact our clients want
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work in flexible shift hours
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas domain
- Understanding in applying machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, and/or advanced optimization algorithms.
For more information, please contact Lani on (08) 6363-5354 or Lani@fullcirclepartners.com.au