DATA and BI Analyst
Full Circle Partners are looking for a Data and BI Analyst to join a NFP client in the health sector.
These positions will be working with the Business Analyst to enable high quality data, review and develop reports, data types, apps, and then translate results into recommendations for policies. For this role, we are looking for a keen collaborator to manage communication between stakeholders, developers, and product owners throughout the business.
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Review, create and give guidance to reporting processes
- Manage data governance and data security
- Review, and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work with the team to create business cases
Up to 2 years experience in a Business Intelligence or Data Analytics role
- Ability to undertake analysis with experience in requirement elicitation, gathering, documentation, and management
- Experienced in translating data into useful information for the business
- Experience in working with Power BI
- Must be based in Perth
Please ‘Apply for this job’ to register your interest in this position. Alternatively, you can reach out to Jacob directly on 0409 035 215.