You will work across multiple projects and support the safe and efficient delivery of Capital and Sustaining projects for the customer.
- Liaise with line managers, project managers, and customers to schedule tasks within agreed project schedules and scopes of work.
- Ensure all health and safety standards, policies, and procedures are adhered to.
- Coordinate and implement efficient and effective vendor management, and direct site supervision for site based activities.
- Facilitate pre-start vendor meetings, conduct CRM field verifications and auditing to ensure compliance.
- Ensure effective communication between all teams, stakeholders, project managers, and engineers.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Working at heights
- Safety & Leadership training
- First Aid
- RIIVEH201/RIIVEH305 Driver training
- Construction white card
- Health and Safety Qualifications
- Level 2 Qualitative Risk Factor Training
For more information, reach out to Peter on (08) 6363-5354 or firstname.lastname@example.org