Change Lead – Work Management
We’re looking for a Change Lead to assist the project Change Manager with a large ERP implementation project in Perth.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of the change activities across the work management project.
Working autonomously but reporting into the project Change Manager, and alongside the Product Owner and Delivery Lead.
The successful candidate:
- 2+ year Change Experience
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management and self-management skills
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, models, tools, techniques, and methodologies
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and work collaboratively with stakeholders and SME’s
- Demonstrated experience working in complex and lively environments
- Thorough analytical and decision-making abilities.
Only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.
If this role sounds like you, please email Polly your word format CV and she will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org