Business Systems Analyst
We have the requirement for a Business Analyst to assist our client’s main IT unit in becoming more proactive with their ERP system and functionality.
The role will report to the main IT Unit, whilst working with the wider business to define and ensure their IT platforms, systems and capabilities are driving performance and achieving business requirements.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting analysis of existing systems, applications and functionality
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring Technology systems are fit-for-purpose and meet business requirements
- Embracing updates and changes on platforms and delivering to the business.
- Accurately documenting the identified business requirements and use this information to create system and functional specifications.
- Previous site experience
- As-is and To-be business processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Confident with process mapping
The role will require the successful candidate to do some minor inter-state travel.
Please apply with a Word format CV and suitability statement if this role is in line with your experience to email@example.com , or please call Polly Davies on (08) 6363-5354 for more information.