Business Development State Manager
This senior Business Development leadership role is strategic to the development of the existing business in Western Australia. You will be working with a reputable global company with an excellent career plan.
- Working with a reputable global company with an excellent career plan.
- Excellent permanent opportunity
- Perth CBD location
- Drive WA Market development
- Generate leads through a personal and professional network and research
- Shaping and executing a deal strategy to win long-tail business
- Following the business development process
- Identification of small investment opportunities in prospects and clients to develop client-specific solutions and offerings
- Liaise with Prospects, Alliances to build an Industry Network
- Utilising own network and new network to influence buy decisions
- Relationship building with influencers, decision-makers, and CXOs
- Achievement of strategic objectives every year
- Deep understanding of Western Australia market, customers and network
- Extensive technology consultative sales experience
- Management experience directing and motivating teams
- Overall understanding of the Information Technology Products & Services, and Technology Governance in an Outsourced Environment
- Knowledge of Domain, Operations IT, IT Infrastructure, and Digital / Security products and services
- Understanding of sales process, buying process in Govt and Private sectors, in Cross-Industry with focus on Energy (Oil & Gas) & Mining, Utilities & Government.