Business Analyst – Oracle
Full Circle Partners are currently on the lookout for an experienced Business Analyst to support an Oracle Exadata refresh project.
This engagement will be for an initial 3 months, with a view to extend.
Experience with Oracle database migration is a must.
About the Role:
- Gather, consolidate and validate requirements from key stakeholders across Oracle database application SMEs.
- Creation and management of Change Requests, including attending Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings as required.
- Manage the transition to operations activities, including coordination of creation/updates to documentation, monitoring, CMDB and any additional items requested by Operations team(s) as required.
- Engage with key Technology and Business stakeholders as required to approve and execute the above work.
- Assist PM and SMEs with Application and Services Discovery work for the Migration Planning and Scheduling.
- Assist SMEs with the production of robust Implementation Plans, for the Hosting and Network commissioning activities, to ensure minimal/no disruption to the business.
- Assist PM and SMEs with Datacentre procurement, install, and task coordination activities as required.
Only candidates with Full Australian Working Rights can be considered for this position.
Please apply with a Word Format CV and brief suitability statement to firstname.lastname@example.org