Back End Developer
- Tier 1 Mining Company
- Perth CBD Location
- 12 month Contract Opportunity
Full Circe are looking for a Back End Developer who has experience in application development as well as strong oracle database experience on PL/SQL.
You will be responsible for developing and enhancing business critical applications using agile frameworks and approaches, contributing to continued performance improvements, functional capabilities and the stability of applications.
- Continuously improving the performance and stability across the database application architecture.
- Strong collaboration with the front end developers to deliver the agreed backlog for the database platform creating significant business value
- Developing and improving best practices in supporting business critical applications; technical designs, data models, technical documentation artefacts, and engineering processes.
- Investment in the creation and maintenance of automated unit test suites
- Continuous building and maintenance of stakeholder relationships
- A willingness to share knowledge for everyone to learn and grow together.
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous exposure to mining sector
- Development of business critical applications; encompassing operational databases and data models
- Oracle V19 PL/SQL stored procedures as well as SQL server.
- Data modelling for optimum outcomes
- Database tuning and optimsation at both the applications and database layers
- Benchmarking and refactoring code for improvement
- CI/CD (eg GIT, TeamCity, Octopus) and automated testing of business critical applications.
- Basic understanding of API development (eg REST, SOAP).
To register your interest in this position, please send your word format CV to email@example.com