Agile Business Analyst/Scrum Master
Full Circle Partners have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Agile BA/Scrum Master. Our client is a reputable organisation in the process of an implementation project, looking for a loyal candidate to join their team.
Our client is making significant investments in the Information and Technology Services to enable their strategic direction and goals. Looking to utilise technology advancements to expand their services and create new and innovative research models. This is an opportunity not to miss.
The focus of this role will be a blend of Business Analysis and Scrum master, working across a Sitecore implementation project. This is an initial 6month contract, but with such a large scope of work in the pipelines, there is a high chance of extension beyond this.
The successful candidate should be proficient in:
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies, stand-ups, and workshops.
- Working as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment.
- Understanding sitecore/.NET operations/platforms.
- Stakeholder management and communications.
- Working with the technical team to ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose.
- Working with the functional team to ensure the technical integrity of outputs.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Please submit your resume if this role is in line with your expertise. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.